Remember that it takes 48 muscles to frown and only 5 to slap the crap out of someone!!
One of my biggest ailments in stress.
It plays havoc with my health, my emotional wellbeing and my weight.
I have many daily stresses and they are big ones.
My counsellor pointed out to me last night that she has one major stress at the moment that she is dealing with. I am dealing with at least 8 and I have to do something about it and quickly - or die. Seriously, it is that grim.
I am currently working through ways to limit the stress.
You can help.
Give me your ideas about possible solutions. Pick one from the list, two, or all of them if you're keen.
A problem shared is a problem halved.
My Current Stress List:
1. Wife of Big Boss, lives up north, controls all of the accounts, constantly fucks up, gets stressed at me for not doing things her way and then I have to redo things correctly later on. She will not talk to me on the phone, will only email.
2. Workshop administrator leaves tomorrow, I will be doing two jobs for at least a month.
3. Blair gets his license back in 8 weeks. We will get through Xmas and then have to get him back to work. Then have the stress of childcare, along with the cost and for how long?
4. Getting to Aussie, we need to get there, do we send Blair to work here and save slowly and get nowhere fast or do we do it hard in the New Year, send him to Aussie say February to get a job and then we get there a lot sooner?
5. Sister, can I please have some advice on how to stop worrying about the MRI results that she doesn't get until Oct 6th?
6. Finances, struggling to get by on our one wage, really struggling.
7. Kids, they are missing me hugely. Ben especially. It's hard!!