Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ahoy there

I am alive.

I really am.

Life is pretty great.

I am riding heaps, had a bad fall in mid January and ended up in hospital on IV antibiotics due to a septic wound on my left arm. Still having troubles with that arm but a muscular thing in the deltoids so should sort soon.

My course starts in 3 weeks. Crazy.

Everyone else on the course ranges in age from 18 - 21. Bwwwaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaa. I am really going to have to struggle to maintain my believe that I am entitled to be there. And I am really going to have to try really hard not to become the mother hen.

I have put a deposit on a beautiful Arabian mare, she's chestnut and I'm hoping to train her up for endurance and then breed from her. The dream is coming true.

I am seeing a personal trainer twice a week. She used to be the coach/selector for the England Under 16 hockey team. She is tough but fair and she lives across the road so is great motivation.

I am developing muscles that I never knew existed. Especially those side abs. No wonder most of the horsey girls have such great legs and figures.

Kids are great, Phoebe starts school in 8 weeks, my how time has flown.

We are loving and hating the new house at the same time. Lovely to be in brand new home, sunset is to die for, peace and tranquility but I am constantly having to remind Dad to do things for the house, he's so busy that I don't blame him for not having it as a priority but Blair isn't so understanding. Ben has no light, we have no bars in the wardrobes to hang clothes no, no curtains except in bedrooms, fire still not installed, ensuite toilet doesn't work, spa bath not hooked up, the list goes on .......

So Blair wants to move on. I understand this too. It's bloody hard being the one in the middle.

If we move again I would have lived in 37 houses since birth. LOL.

Right, must fly, have to do housework and I really must wipe Sian's bum too.

12 comments:

Marie said...

Yay! Your still alive. I have been thinking of you. Glad to hear everything is ok!!!

MWAH XX

Chris H said...

Thank god things sound good in your neck of the woods chick!
I have moved and therefore lived in 39 houses since I left home at 19... I WIN!!! LOL If you add the six I lived in from birth to 19 yrs on top of that it's 45, holy crap!

Kate said...

I am so thrilled and proud that you dreams are coming true and YOU are making it happen. Well done you! Very inspirational!!
xx

Tracy said...

Things are looking great for you, you are finally starting to live your dream.

It is hard being stuck in the middle with Blair & your Dad. I hope it all works out amicalbly.

Anonymous said...

So nice to read your latest post and it be in such contrast to your last one! Glad to see things are going so well for you with only a few hiccups left to sort out. MOving is a good thing perhaps? Variety is the spice of life after all!

Glad you and the fam are all good.

Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

Steph said...

Must be hard having your olds as landlords, still, you're coping and accomplishing so much. Well done you.

Cazzie!!! said...

One thing is for certain Jules, our lives are seldom bloody boring right!

Janine said...

So pleased to hear you sounding so happy Jules.

It is hard being in the middle, I have to remember that when I am bitching about my in laws to my husband....we are still living with them

Middle Child said...

So good to hear from you again...
"Everyone else on the course ranges in age from 18 - 21. Bwwwaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaa."

Hahahaha thats so funny. I hjeard a kid say the other day , "I can't believe that there are people in our university who weren'r even born in the 80's" Oh Duh - try "born in the 50's" for a reality check.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,Just registered here and looking to have a great time. I am looking for the best cash fiting program out there in the internet. Can you guide me?

Below are some sites that I found and I am not sure how much they are going to help me.
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]cash gifting[/url]
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]join cash gifting[/url]
[url=http://www.squidoo.com/Residual-Cash-Forever-Cash-Gifting-System]best cash gifting program[/url]

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach