Firstly, what a fast year!!!
- Had bad fall after around 4 riding sessions a week where I developed abs and my seat back again. Started with a personal trainer.
- Pulled out of my equine course days before the start date due to exorbidant childcare costs.
- Blair's Mum had a heart attack and died three days later, horrific time watching someone slowly die. Family arguments afterwards resulted in Blair not talking to any of his family since April.
- All the kids had whooping cough. Sian ended up in hospital with complications and pneumonia.
- Signed up for a house in Oxford with ten acres and full dressage arena, stables and round pen. Pulled out when we couldn't leave our little community.
- Struggled back and forth with indecision over whether to go back to tertiary professional level study, try for Equine course again, find a job or just chill. Got offered part time unpaid work with local Endurance legend and her team of horses. Have learnt so much in three months. Horses make my soul sing.
- Found a house, signed up for 2 years and now feel more settled location-wise than ever. Still up in the air over the study/career path thingy.
- It's been a tough end to the year, I have more animals than I can throw a stick at and there has been plenty of marital unrest.
2011 BRING IT ON