Friday, January 11, 2013

FUCK!!

No other title really helps to yell out other than that one at the moment.
I am in the shit financially and thought I had a way out but this morning I had my phone temporarily disconnected.
I have never had this happen in my life and the bill is large due to two changes of address in recent months.
I am positive that I can make my way out of it somehow but right now, when I have moved away from my life... the phone was a last connection to people that I miss and love.
2013 really is going to be a year of change for me and possibly that is going to have to mean no phone.
I am trying to be diplomatic but I just want to run out in the street and lie on the footpath crying and screaming FUCK IT... until someone comes and takes me away to a padded cell.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear this ya poor bugger.

I'm up for a donation you can pay forward at your leisure.....holla if I can help!

Lee-Anne said...

Yeah I'm up for a donation too. You hang on in there girl. xxx

Memphis said...

I am very sorry to hear this. I know how it feels and it is a terrible feeling. Life throws terrible curve-balls at us sometimes and it can be hard to take.

Unknown said...

I was brought up in poverty, had nothing, was told I was never going to get nothing.

Reassure your self with this... just when you think you cannae sink any lower you usually do. And then things get better. Trust me, have faith in yourself.

Tracy said...

You will get through this. You are strong & smart. I am happy to help in any way I can.

Vapid Vixen said...

Oh holy balls! I just read your previous post as well. I'm sorry to hear about such a long relationship coming to an end like that.
I'm divorced for the same reason.
I just found your blog but I think it shows great courage to make all the changes in your life that you are. I'm seriously impressed.

ray ban wayfarer said...

As literature I really think it is a masterpiece so far as I have gone. I’d almost as soon have expected more Homer as more saga. I don’t think much of the boy who can lay it down till it is finished

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
http://www.oklahomathundershop.us/

Anonymous said...

Hey. How are you going? Its been a year since you last posted. Hope things have got better. I have followed you for years. Way back when you got married and before that too. Hope things have got better for you. xx
Koo

cairomax said...

You have a nice blog! I love it, I am very entertained and I learned a lot! I will follow all your posts everyday! You are a genius indeed and all of your words are meaningful, I will promote your blog to my friends and I am very sure they will also like your blog!

اسلام خالد said...

Yeah I'm up for a donation too. You hang on in there girl. xxx

Lovegra said...

Great Post and nice article.I like it.Thanks for Sharing