Friday, January 30, 2009

Organisation, Now Beginning ......

Keep the rhythym, keep it going.......

I was watching Supernanny last night



And I need to get some sort of routine in my life.

I am all over the place and my kids have no structure.

Apparently it's all about routine, so I think I'm going to do a little planner up.

As gay as it may sound I really need to try something.

Lost another 600g this week, slowly but surely. Didn't exercise, drunk wine at our BBQ on Saturday and ate a bit shittily but didn't beat myself up about it. That's life. So down to 106.8kg. I'll be at a good healthy weight by the end of the year if I keep this up.

Blair had his test, seemed all good but needs to wait for results to go to the HR department and we will find out either way early next week. Fingers crossed.

This is a boring arse post so I'll sign off, have a great weekend and I'll be back with exciting shit next week.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Yes, good luck with Blair's medical!! Great news on the weight loss front. You will be in double digits before you know it.

About organisation - organisation is my middle name... that is why I make a good nanny I think. I'm all for routine and the kids know where they stand. It is very important to set boundaries without seeming strict. I really hope this year will be a good one for you all.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with Blair's medical!!!!! Well done on the loss & good luck with your planner. When other people rely on you for organisation/direction there is no other way! When I don't plan things get way outta control!!!

Middle Child said...

Does Supper Nanny have a baggage of kids, a husband, bills she can't meet, and exhausted wife...? i don't think so...Just love your kids, give them jobs to do that they have to do...and spend time with them even in front of tele...our best memories are from when Don and i sat with the kids through the whole "The Young Ones"...we laughed our guts oput and so did they...if you laugh with your kids...it'll all be okay when they are 30

Tania said...

LOL ... yeah, have to admit I need to be organised with a routine to survive each day and I only have 2 kids!

Well done with the loss too Jules!

Chris H said...

"shittily"... hell I like that word.