Sunday, March 20, 2011

Destination Goddess

The time has come for a change.

A BIG change.

I really love this little blog and being able to spit all the shite in the world out on it.

I originally started blogging to track my weight loss, as some of you know. Many years later I haven't lost a brass yazoo but I have made a million friends along the way. Recently I decided that in order to lose weight and make it permanent I have to make HUGE changes to my overall life. Not a diet but a lifestyle change.

As this blog is no longer about that sort of thing I have a new outlet for my weight loss shite, the stats, the figures, what I'm making as far as changes in my life, etc.

Destination Goddess is born. So each time I post over there I will link to it here, just to make it easier. If you don't want to go there and read the boring bits of my life that is fine with me. If you do, that's fine too.

Here's the link and I've just done my first post:

Destination Goddess

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Best Wishes on your Journey!! I, too, am trying to slim down. Kind of a pain in the @ss when my biggest project is to blog about vintage baking :p