Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day Two and I'm Starving

How does a person survive on these bloody cleanse thingimibobbys??

I am starving my anus off!!

I had a berry, pineapple, rice milk and organic unsweetened "schnizz" yoghurt smoothie this morning. Yummy, then I have had a big bowl of homemade pumpkin soup with a bit of yoghurt and chives on top. Last night dinner consisted of a corn cob and some carrots!!! I am really hungry!!!

Was going to do cleanse over ten days and do an ease in period of 5 days but that just not going to work as I have a great pal's hen's night next Saturday. So I have decided to do the five day version and start off with just three days easing in.

The Ultimate Cleanse booklet suggests that you have 3 - 7 days of cutting out all carbs and potatoes and meat and eggs and dairy etc. So ALL I am eating is fruit and veges with the odd bit of natural yoghurt thrown in. Then on fourth day I start taking 60 herbal tablets a day to start getting my intestines moving.

I am coping but only just. All I want is a ham and cheese toastie, don't care if it's gluten free bread, just want something of substance.

Have nearly finished a Naturopathy unit with my new "work day" routine. House in good order too.

That being said, I must go "back to work".

6 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds a bit harsh!!

Know what you mean about the toasted sandwich, I've just started my 4th week without bread!

Anne said...

Sounds a bit harsh!!

Know what you mean about the toasted sandwich, I've just started my 4th week without bread!

Anonymous said...

jules!? what the??

your liver is an impressive organ, it ultimately cleanses you without starving and piss farting around with corn cobs and yoghurt.

ffs.

have a fuckin toastie. stat.

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

I think that Ultimate Cleanse is just an expensive and worthless waste of money. But that's just my opinion. If it works for you, great! Best wishes.

LaLa said...

"Then on fourth day I start taking 60 herbal tablets a day to start getting my intestines moving"

Hahaha.

Just eat a truckload of mashed pumpkin and sweet potato.

Cazzie!!! said...

Nope forget it, I wouldn't do it. Kudos to you if you stick it out love.